Natural way of removing facial hair
- Sugar, lemon and water: Make a paste of sugar, lemon and water. Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Then wash your face. It is very effective for your skin.
- Lemon and Honey: Make a paste using 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 4 tsps of honey. Then apply it on your face in the direction of hair growth. Leave it for some time and then wash your face. Use this two times in a week. It will keep your face fresh and remove the unwanted hair growth.
- Egg, Cornflour and Sugar: Blend one egg white with 1/2 tablespoon of corn flour, 1 tablespoon of sugar until it becomes a sticky paste. Apply the mixture to your face. When it dries gently peel it off. Wash your face with cold water. Do this 3-4 times a week.
- Turmeric (Haldi) powder and milk: Mix turmeric powder with milk. Apply the paste on the face. Scrub it off slowly moving your fingers in circular motion. Wash with cold water. This is a good hair removal home remedy.
- Lemon and sugar for browning your hair: Apply before bedtime a paste of 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice and ½ teaspoon sugar. This will turn hair golden brown. Apply this 3-4 times a week for 2 months.
- For Legs hair removal: Mix well ground white pepper with camphor and a few drops of kerosene. Apply on the legs and leave for a 10-15 minutes. The hair will fall off.
Tips for Hair Removal on a Child Naturally
- Apply a besan -haldi paste. Take 75% besan (gram flour, chana flour) and 25% haldi (turmeric powder): that is a combination of 3 tsp of besan with 1 tsp of haldi turmeric powder . After sometime when it starts to dry, scrub it off gently. This would gradually reduce body hair over a period of time.
- Massage the baby with almond oil or any other oil.
- Mix besan, haldi with oil. Or make a paste of wheat flour and ghee. Massage for even a new born child for 2-3 months, every alternate day. If the baby has too much hair, they will vanish over a period of time.